Planning ahead may seem like an overwhelming task, but our knowledgeable advisor can quickly and easily walk you through the process. To start planning today, click here or call 303.743.8804.
*Certified Pre Planning Consultant certification is considered the standard of excellence in funeral service for individuals who help families plan funerals and cremation in advance. To be certified candidates must meet specific program requirements and pass an examination by the National Funeral Directors Association.
Recently Renovated Facility
- Originally built in 1919, founded by James McConaty known to many as “Gentleman Jim”
- Pride of Denver’s historic Highland Neighborhood
- Recently underwent extensive renovations and remodeling, inside and out
- Beautiful new front entrance
- Convenient elevator from street level to all building levels
- Large, comfortable conference-style offices for family meetings
- New restrooms, exterior flower boxes and air conditioning
Beautiful, Spacious Chapels
- Main chapel seats up to 225 guests
- Small adjacent chapel accommodates 110
- Complimentary coffee and tea service
- Kitchen area available
Welcoming Reception Center
Many of our facilities showcase comfortable, well-appointed reception centers, perfect for catered events after the funeral. Our warm, inviting reception centers have been the setting for countless gatherings where friends and family have laughed, cried, reminisced and started the healing process together. We also offer customized catering services for any size group, from simple deli delights to elaborate Italian buffets.
Call 303-477-1625 for more information.
Maps & Directions
Enter your address below (please format Address, City, ST ZIP)