Horan & McConaty Funeral Service/Cremation
Funeral Director Position
Horan & McConaty Funeral Service/Cremation is seeking to fill a position for funeral director.
- Funeral director meets with families and guides them through the many details associated with the arrangement process. They direct funeral/memorial services as required.
- Horan & McConaty is a drug-free work place and applicant must pass drug test.
- Must have a compassionate and engaging personality.
- No visible tattoos or facial piercings. Must have a professional image and will need to adhere to Horan & McConaty’s dress and grooming standards.
- Must be articulate in speech and in writing. We are looking for individuals who have strong communication skills.
- Must possess computer and associated software skills.
- Full-Time, hourly. Average 45-hour work weeks which include every other weekend.
- Will assist with after-hours phone inquiries.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base plus performance. Base compensation to be determined by skills and qualifications. Performance compensation to be determined by criteria that is measured and paid out on a quarterly basis.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Clothing reimbursement
If you are interested, please send resume and references to our staff recruiter, Kippy Frakes, at email@example.com